Princess Dream



Upon seeing this picture in Tumblr dashboard, I then thought on how really lucky for a someone to live in this kind of home. A palace. A kingdom. A castle or whatever. Perhaps, it must feel like wow! heaven!



I want to be the someone in this picture. A princess.


Like this.



And to wear this lovely princess crown, and all.



Lucky. Nice. Wonderful. Enchanted. Glamorous. Call it. It really is.



I then realized, I already have all of these. A palace full of love: my parents' hands, making our home perfect to have a refuge with. An imperfect but happy me, the true princess in me. And a crown of blessings, telling me that God loves me after all.

Indeed, life itself is the most wonderful fairytale!
Stay blessed!<3


More on: http://iamrengreng.tumblr.com

CONVERSATION

1 comments: